Thank you for your interest in consigning with Payton's Pretties! All consignment drop offs are by appointment. You can call the store at (304)242-9474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a time that works best for you.
Here is what you need to know about consigning with us:
1. Clean Out Those Closets! Look for items that are new, or like new that you may not love but someone else might!
2. Sort your items! Start by sorting them by condition, we accept items that are like new and in current style. Please double check there are no signs of wear , rips, or stains. Second, sort items that are under three years old and incurrent style. UNLESS it's a designer piece that is truly timeless (example: Louis Vuitton).
3. Make sure everything is washed, wrinkle free, and folded neatly for your appointment.
4. We accept sizes 0-24 in junior, misses, and womens sizes!
5. What sells well? Designer purses in every upscale brand (No unauthentic accepted!), INC, Lucky, Talbots, Chico's,Free People, Ralph Lauren, J. Crew, LuLu Lemon, Athleta, Pink, Kate Spade, Theory, Cabi, Ann Taylor, Lilly Pulltizer, White House Black Market, Isaac Mizrahi,Saks Fifth Avenue, Nike, Under Armor, The North Face, Banana Republic, Anthropology, Michael Kors, and better quality jewelry!
6. Do we accept shoes? Yes, in like new or new condition only.
7. Do you accept formal wear? Yes, homecoming and prom by season. ALL gowns have to be cleaned, no older than two years. Women's formal is accepted year round. No bridal gowns.
8. How many items can I bring? You may bring 15-30 clothing items, purses, jewlery and shoes do not count in to your total! How awesome is that?
9. What do we NOT accept? We don't accept lower end clothing brands that you can purchase at a deep discount originally. Absolutely no unauthentic designer items! We will have them authenticated for you if you are unsure! Effective January 1, 2022 we will no longer accept PANTS unless they are designer.
10. How does it work once my items are in your store? We inventory and barcode your items to your account, set the price and tag them. Any items found with wear, damage, ordor will be automatically discarded. We then have your items out for sale for 60 days. Some items maybe listed online as well! Once your contract period is up simply call us and we can have a check ready for you the next day! Any unsold items valued under $50 are donated to local charities. Items valued at $50 and above are eligable for you to schedule a pick up within ten days of your contract expiring to pick up.
We are currently booking for WINTER. We will accept designer purses anytime. Call to schedule yours today! We typically book out two weeks in advance!
PROM and FORMAL WEAR Guidelines:
1. Items must be clean. No deodorant, tanning stains, or any signs of wear. Please have gowns cleaned and double check them for defects.
2. Gowns should have working zippers, no beading loose or falling off.
3. Gowns should not be older than three years.
So clean out those closets for your best designer items to consign with us!